Netgear Router Setup
Netgear Router Setup Steps
Finding it tough to prepare your own WiFi router? Take a look at these measures for problem-free Netgear Router Setup installation employing the intelligent wizard interface.
- Simply take an Ethernet cable and then connect the modem to a router.
- Make sure to produce the cable connections finger-tight.
- Connect your wired or wireless device to your WiFi network.
- Currently the power cycle the entire network i.e. modem, router, and your device. Power biking means turn off all of the apparatus and turn them on after a couple of minutes.
- Open any of the installed web browsers on your device. You can use any browser like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, or Apple Safari.
- Input address bar and hit enter key.
- A login window will appear in front of you.
- Type the password and username in the given fields.
- Here, you have to use the default password. In case the default details do not get the job done, it's probable that you may have shifted them some day. So attempt to log in to your router working with any other password.
- As soon as you're successfully logged in, the setup wizard will come in to view. It will provide you a step-by-step router setup guide. Click on the next button.
- Wait around for a while since the machine will configure the WiFi router. Once performed, a congratulations message displays on the screen.
- If you happen to wish to setup your WiFi router with a mobile device, then download the Netgear genie app and follow the identical procedure.
Netgear Router Installation Issues
Netgear Router not Connecting to Internet?
So you're done with router setup! But what's that? You're not able to go on the internet with your wired or wireless devices. Or misplaced internet access but was working fine previously. Well, let us first tell you that there is nothing to worry about. Just follow the Netgear router troubleshooting measures provided below and mend WiFi router not connecting to net issue:
- Disconnect the router then reconnect it straight to the modem.
- Now, try obtaining the wireless router setup page.
- In the event you can't access the router setup page, then check the cable connections once.
- If you are using a wired connection, verify that the port LED. If it isn't lit, change the cable to another port on the router.
- For your wireless connection, assess whether the wireless adapter's LED is lit or not.
- On the off probability that all cables are firmly attached and LEDs are perfectly visible and power cycle the router.